Hey, Wine Lovers!
The Where the Wine Is podcast is dedicated to wine education, training and storytelling. Your host, Michelle Leonardson, believes Idaho wine is the next big thing and she’s here to take you on a journey! Get to know the doers and dreamers working in the Idaho wine industry and witness an emerging region growing from infancy to world player.
Please subscribe and never miss a show!
- Episode 016: Idaho Wine by the Glass | Restaurant Talk with Katie Hestead
- Episode 015: Behind the Scenes | The 8th Annual Idaho Wine Competition
- Episode 014: Idaho Wine Advocacy | A Conversation with Kathryn House
- Episode 013: Cinder Wines | An Interview with Winemaker Melanie Krause
- Episode 012: 3100 Cellars | Idaho’s First & Only Sparkling Winery
- Episode 011: Telaya Wine Co. | An Interview with Carrie & Earl Sullivan
- Episode 010: Idaho Food & Wine Pairings | Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot & Syrah
- Episode 009: Idaho Food & Wine Pairings | Chardonnay, Riesling & Gewürztraminer
- Episode 008: What Idaho Must Overcome | The Challenges Facing the State’s Wine Industry
- Episode 007: Pursuing a Career in the Idaho Wine Industry with Hailey Minder
- Episode 006: Sipping at Savor Idaho 2017 | An Event Recap with Brittany Rosenthal
- Episode 005: The Summer of Rosé with Will Wetmore of Hat Ranch Winery
- Episode 004: Why Should Anyone Care About Idaho Wine
- Episode 003: Talking Idaho Wine with Moya Shatz Dolsby of the Idaho Wine Commission
- Episode 002: The Relationship Between Wine & Art with Ken Rufe of Cellar 616
- Episode 001: Potter Wines Interview with Von and Crystal Potter
- Episode 000: Introduction to the Where the Wine Is Podcast